**Materials Team Member**
Coordinates theavailability and movement of materials, raw stock, and parts to assigned shopareas as required by production schedules\\. May assist with internal or externalrequirements such as aftermarket, experimental, and all material store transactions\\.
* Receiveand verify material for final order confirmations
* Assistswith the movement of parts within or between departments
* AssistSupervisor with required personnel training programs to include such areas asinventory record accuracy, cycle counting, computer terminal utilization,MRP/SAP systems, etc\\.
* Responsiblefor planning, organizing and prioritizing work/materials to meet production andassembly schedules\\.
* Worksfrom routing sheets, kit lists, material requisitions, dispatch reports, SAPmanifest lists, and oral and written instructions to perform duties necessaryto maintain adequate levels of materials, parts, kits and assemblies\\. Locatesmoves, delivers or reports status of required parts and assemblies for variousproduction areas\\.
* Reviewsbin locations, storage areas; shortage lists, and coordinates with materialplanners to determine required stock levels\\.
* Requiresregular contacts within production control, various production departments,supply chain, material stores, manufacturing engineering, etc\\.
* Initiatesmaterial requisitions as required to obtain replacement or unplannedrequirements, and coordinates with the requestor\\. Maintains out time trackingon all pre\\-pregs on shop floor and on kits that have been started\\.
* Worksfrom computer generated shortage reports, material requisitions, oral andwritten instructions to support a Production \"Out the Door\" onschedule condition\\.
* Usessome judgment in inspecting the received articles for damage\\. Re\\-packages asrequired for movement to the next receiving position\\.
* Movesthe article to the next operation in accordance with the receiving report,router slip, or other accompanying paperwork\\.
* Operatesall applicable material handling equipment and some measuring devices asrequired to verify receipts are as listed on the packing sheet\\.
* Performsinventory transactions as needed\\.
* Maintainsa clean and orderly work area\\.
* Responsible for the quality of own work\\.
* Requireshigh school education or equivalent with the use of simple arithmetic such asaddition and subtraction of decimals and fractions, together with simpledrawings and some measuring instruments\\.
* Knowledgeof stockroom and warehouse requirements/transactions, scheduling andexpediting\\.
* ForkliftOperator's Certification Card preferred\\.
* Materialstore, receiving/final confirmation with exposure to freight bills, supplierpacking sheets, production routings parts or other relative experience ispreferred\\.
**_The above statements areintended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed byemployees assigned to this job\\. They are not intended to be an exhaustive listof all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified\\._**
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law\\.
**Pay Transparency Policy Statement**
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant\\. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is \\(a\\) in response to a formal complaint or charge, \\(b\\) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or \\(c\\) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information\\.
**Job** Supply Chain
**Primary Location** US\\-Georgia\\-Columbus
**Recruiting Company** Textron Aviation
**Job Level** Individual Contributor
**Shift** First Shift
**Req ID:** 273025
Associated topics: cleaning, cleanliness, dish, duties, kitchen utility, lavavajillas, limpieza de cocina, steward, stewarding, stock