Guides workflow, manages exceptions, assists in process improvement and related projects within Treasury Management Services.Primary Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Monitor work flow and serve as liaison between assigned Treasury Management Services unit and management.
- Provide training and coaching to assigned Treasury Management Services team on daily work functions and approve work of assigned team. Assist with onboarding new hires.
- Assist with production work on an as needed basis.
- Complete daily production reporting for assigned Treasury Management Services team.
- Maintain currency of team procedures; complete quality assurance control reviews of team activities to ensure adherence to these procedures.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Manage and provide guidance on exceptions occurring within the team.
- Identify opportunities and assist with implementation of approved process improvement efforts for assigned team.
- Reconcile the general ledger as required by assigned area.
- Approve daily team productivity reports, ensuring they accurately reflect team activity.
- Research and resolve routine internal and external customer issues and escalations within assigned area.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Minimum of 4 years' higher education and/or work experience
Work leadership experience
Strong customer service skills
Knowledge of relevant spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software as required within assigned team.Education and Experience Preferred:
Proven verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge of systems, documents and procedures in assigned area