What are we looking for?
ELS is seeking a part time Housekeeper for our RV resort in Lotus, CA. In this role, you will conduct the regular housekeeping of the resort to facilitate an excellent guest experience.
What does your job entail?
- You will clean restrooms and common areas; this includes but is not limited to mopping, dusting, vacuuming, and trash removal. Additionally, you will launder all linens.
- Monitor and report on cleaning supply inventory.
- You will provide support to the maintenance team and other team members, as needed.
- Report maintenance concerns to the Resort Manager/Maintenance Supervisor.
- You will assist with clean-up at community sponsored activities and functions.
- May be required to drive a motorized vehicle to run errands and/or pick up supplies.
- Partner with the Resort Manager to address resident inquiries in a timely and professional manner, demonstrating the ability to solve problems and address conflict in a positive manner by exhibiting patience and concern.
- Maintain open communication with the Resort Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Remain professional in attitude at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your skills and experience:
- You possess a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- You have 1-3 years experience in a housekeeping role as well as knowledge of cleaning supplies and products.
- You exhibit strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- You are able to lift 25 pounds.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, we are committed to cultivating a culture that is challenging, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles proven self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Associated topics: cleaning, guest room, ihg, maid, maintenance, pool attendant, resort, room attendant, turndown attendant, white