Hospitalists Needed - Live at the Lake - Missouri Resort Community
A new opportunity for a Hospitalists to join an expanding team at a level III trauma center in beautiful Lake Ozark, MO.
- Compensation starting at $248,000 for daytime Hospitalist, $280,000 for Nocturnist plus production bonuses
- Choose from 5 on/ 5 off or 7 on/ 7 off; 12 hour shifts
- Average census of 15-18
- Procedures not required; ICU covered by Intensivists
- Enjoy living near the largest man-made lake in the US with plenty of opportunities for boating, fishing, skiing, parasailing, hiking, horseback riding, terrific restaurants, huge outlet malls, great golf courses and more.
- Perfectly located just 2 hours, 45 minutes southeast of Kansas City and 3 hours southwest of St. Louis, Missouri
The Lake of the Ozarks offers small town hospitality in a resort setting. The beautiful Lake offers a safe environment to raise your family with excellent educational opportunities, all while enjoying a lower cost of living than found in other U.S. cities.
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, family medicine physician, family practice physician, general practice, outpatient, physician, practice, primary care, provider