FM/IM needs in Knoxville and surrounding area
- Health Care system has multiple primary care needs.
- Work in small group setting in employed or private practice model.
- Practices are all outpatient as a hospitalist program is utilized.
- Compensation in $180K to $225K range depending upon training, specialty and experience.
- A full benefit package will be provided including commencement bonus, 4 weeks vacation, $3,300 CME, etc.
Knoxville, with a metropolitan population of about 600,000, sits in the foothills or the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the University of Tennessee with Division I sports and strong academic programs. Beautiful lakes and parks surround Knoxville, making hiking and water sports activities readily available. A wonderful symphony orchestra, an art museum, and opera company provide great additions to Knoxville's thriving downtown community. The area has top private and public schools and is a wonderful area to live and work!
Associated topics: academic, after school, aquatics, beam, fws, group, lake, lifeguard, school, vacation