The Maitre D'Hotel is responsible for ensuring that all guests are well attended and that the service standards are maintained in the dining room. The Maitre D Hotel is responsible for planning the seating order to maximize the dining room and ensure timing and guest satisfaction. The Maitre D'Hotel must recognize VIP guests and critics and seek to increase the mailing list. This supervisory position must maintain communication between the reservations/front desk staff and the rest of the restaurant. The position requires strong food and wine knowledge and at least 4 years of service experience in a high volume environment.
We offer competitive wages, medical/dental benefits, 401k plan, vacation days and room for growth.
The Dinex Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Competencies & Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of French cuisine and wines
- Four years of service experience in a high-volume or fine dining environment
- Proficiency in OpenTable and Avero
- Pleasant demeanor
- Positive and clear written and oral communication skills
- Ability to engage guests successfully, build a relationship, and create a warm and welcoming environment
- Impeccable grooming as defined by management and dress code
More detail about CAF BOULUD part of The Dinex Group, the Restaurant Group of Chef Daniel Boulud, please visit
Associated topics: anfitri?n, auxiliar de comedor, dining room attendant, dining room captain, food and beverage server, server, tasting, waiter, wine, wine steward