Benchmark's company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company's stated purpose is \"to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the \"benchmark\" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
La Cantera Resort & Spa is inspired by the architecture of one of the largest and most famous ranches in the world, the King Ranch, located in South Texas. When you enter the lobby of La Cantera Resort & Spa, you'll find that our lobby space was built to resemble the \"Big House\" at King Ranch. The wood beams in the ceiling, the roaring stone fireplace in the lobby and the look of Sire Bar's rustic colors and furnishings, all tie back to the \"Big House\" at the King Ranch.
With genuine care and consideration of our guests' expectations, you will be responsible for setting up assigned tables for our banquet functions. You will warmly and enthusiastically serve our guests ensuring they have everything they desire including but not limited to; alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest tables.
* Enjoy taking pride in your organization skills and efficient work ethic while completing pre-function side work as designated by the Banquet Captain and/or Banquet Managers
* Efficiently and properly perform all service standards to exceed guest and co-associate expectations
* Be attentive and proactive as you attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties
* Educate yourself and be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws
* Be attentive and follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO's)
* Express your eye for detail while setting tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
* Two years' previous experience providing customer service preferably in a similar setting with a working knowledge of Food and beverage service. Must meet the legal age requirement to serve alcohol.
* Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
* Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
* Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
* Knowledge. County Specific Food Handlers Certification, State specific alcohol certification and/or TIPs certification required
* A qualified applicant is a \"people person\" who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.
Associated topics: anfitri?nas, camarero, host, hostess, server, servidor, tasting, waiter, wine, wine steward